Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Ok, folks. The times are a-changing.. and so is my blog! Obviously, since I hadn't posted anything since October, I needed to think of something new. And here it is.. TV Talk! The gist is this: since my schedule is crazy, I have no friends. So... TV is my friend.

To be honest, though, I won't focus on just TV. Movies, music, dumb celebs.. you name it. Does this appeal to you at all? I mean, if you enjoyed the occasional hilarious story from me.... don't worry. I'll sprinkle them in.

First order of business. Since TV & I are so close, he/she needs a name (and a gender, too?). So, my three trusty readers are going to help me name it/she/he!! Please leave your comments for suggestions.

Teaser for next time (aka tonight or tomorrow): my take on the late night fight between Conan & Leno (two words: Team Conan!), LOST, and dumb things celebrities do.

Until then.. peace out, my dears.

MJ

2 comments:

LINDA said...

Maren- You have more then three readers! I bet you didn't even know I try to check your blog on occasion! I think you should name your TV Terri. Sounds like a good, dependable name (meaning your TV will not break down!)- plus can either be a boy or a girl name pending on which you prefer! Have fun! Love ya- Linda Kile

ashley said...

Sorry Mare, I don't have any suggestions on a catchy name, but I AM excited to hear about your latest thoughts on the Conan/Leno buzz, and for new posts! And no worries, me and the TV have been best buddies these days too.