Thursday, October 29, 2009

Desperately Seeking Susan.. or Jenny.. or Mildred.. or whoever!!

Ok people. Looking for roommates sucks. That's right I said it.. sucks! I do admit.. I don't mind living by myself. That part's totally fine. But.. money doesn't grow on trees.. so I can't afford to live here by myself for much longer. If only I were a magical vampire-werewolf-Harry Potter and could like.. create money out of thin air. Alas.

I thought I was going everything right.. ads in the all the right places.. using my mad networking skills. But.. nada. Well.. not nada.. but all I get are nutsos.. crazies. People who are like.. totally! I'll move in! And then bail. Or others who seem great at first.. then they slowly start revealing their issues.. or lying about the fact that they have little yippy dogs that will keep me awake when I'm supposed to be getting the beauty rest. UGH! All I'm asking is for one. normal. person. Who's responsible and nice and laid back. Is that too much too ask? Tell me! I'm living in a fantasy world, right?

Ok, well.. the rant didn't solve any problems.. but at least I feel a little better. It's off my chest.
Just think good thoughts for me people. Apparently my thoughts are toxic waste!!! :)

Maybe one day I'll take a picture of my couch and put it on here. But you know me.. I break almost all of the blog promises I keep. So, you never know. Maybe it'll be a Halloween miracle.

No comments: