Monday, November 3, 2008

I Guess I Got Tagged...

And I guess that means I should do it. I mean, I don't have to, but I told Christina I would so I am. It's taken me awhile to even notice that I got tagged, or to even know what to do with it. So, I will do as asked and...do it....

7 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
(this one should be easy and pay no attention to the order)
1) Chuck
2) Heroes
3) LOST
4) Bones
5) The Office
6) Pushing Daisies
7) The Simpsons (the older ones, of course)

7 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1) Took a shower
2) Read Harry Potter 7 for a few hours
3) Went to Church
4) Ate dinner
5) Watched part of "The Importance of Being Earnest"
6) Watched the CES Fireside
7) Fell asleep during the CES Fireside

7 Favorite Places to Eat:
(I don't know why this is hard for me...)
1) Guru's in Provo
2) Costa Vida
3) Johnnie's (oh how I wish that place was everywhere and not just OKC!)
4) Chili's
5) El Chico
6) Rubio's (I've only eat there once, but for some reason I keep dreaming of their food)
7) Fast food...I'll pretty much eat anywhere (ok that's a lie, but I like to think that anyway)

7 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Being my own boss and writing what I want, when I want
2) My family (and my adorable niece) coming to visit me this month!!!!
3) My little brother coming home from his mission
4) Knowing what I REALLY want to do with my life
5) Actually getting to know people in my ward, and actually making friends
6) Working a job that happens in the day time
7) The new LOST season

7 Things on My Wish List:
1) I wish I could go home and be with my family for Christmas
2) I wish I could have a normal sleeping schedule
3) I wish I could write a really great book
4) I wish I could really write a really great movie, or at least work on one
5) I wish I could finally write the two really awesome songs I have in my head, but I think I'm too scared to just sit down and do it
6) I wish all my friends from Provo could move up to SLC with me
7) I wish I could take a vacation

The next category is "7 People I Tag" but I don't think I know of 7 people to tag....so I won't.
Um, so there are some insights into my ever so exciting life. Sorry it's lame. :)

No comments: