Saturday, June 12, 2010

This is the End, My Friend

Whoa--Long time, no see.

Sorry about that....


First of all, I need to talk about LOST. I figure I should since I was so excited for the final season--enough to blog about it!


I enjoyed the ending. I loved the music. I'm glad they ended the story on their own terms. I'm glad it focused on the characters, and didn't just use the last season to answer a billion questions. I mean, sure, it'd be kind of fun to know the answers to all that crazy stuff...but it would also kind of cheapen it. Plus, I can wait for the extra DVD to get some answers!!!


Secondly, since the fall season has ended, I need some stuff to watch. Anyone have suggestions as to what I should watch or rent during the summer? I must be entertained!

I watched the entire first season of "Drop Dead Diva" and looooved it! The second season just started, and needless to say, I'm excited. (I also mostly watch it for the lovely man in the photo below.)





Finally, the main reason why this post is titled "This is the End."

I'm looking for a new job. I will be ending my current job as soon as humanly possible!! For a million different reasons, it has started to feel more like a prison sentence instead of a career. And since I have committed no crime (that I know of or will admit to) and deserve no cruel and unusual punishment, I'm on the hunt.

So, if you have any ideas you want to throw at me...or if you want to hire me as your personal assistant, let me know!



1 comment:

Kari McCallon said...

Maren. I feel your pain. I'm looking too.